Monthly Photo Themes: 2020
These are instructions and themes for submission of member prints at meetings this coming year.
- Pictures of the assigned subjects should be taken during the club's annual year. But don't let that keep you from using an older photo if you have a good one!
- Photos of non-specified subjects can be taken at any time. This means that members can also bring in photos on other subjects, although obviously the hope is that many pictures will be on the designated topic.
- Try to be creative in handling subject.
- If possible, print at least 8 x 10.
- Images don't need to be matted but would look better if they were.
- We've added an incentive to two of the themes! Coffee!
Monthly subjects are as follows:
(Click on the "Photo Assignment Gallery" link below to view the images.)
February: ’Hearts in Nature’
March: ’Wearing Green’
April: ’Feathers or Flowers or Fur’
May: ’Travel/ Place’
June: ’What’s in your backyard?’
August: ’Get in Closer’1
November: ’Portrait’ (using a flash)2
December: ’Light of the Season’
- Earn a Mocha by using a close up lens /device
- Earn a coupon to Mocha Joe’s if you use an off camera flash!